The Tsutomu team and I have been using these the last few seasons with great results. What I particularly like about them for Ahi fishing are they are less bulky and better protection than gloves I liked in the past. They also don’t seem to crack or leave marks on the fishing line.
HammerHead Dentex, Cut and Puncture Resistant Spearfishing and Lobstering gloves are the #1 Selling Warm-Water hand protection for divers in the world.
Samurai Swords, Bubba Blades, and even Moray Eels are no match for the HammerHead Dentex Gloves. The gloves are made from our special blend of UHMWPE fabrics creating a glove that is light, flexible, and offers incredible protection up to 15 times stronger than steel.
Grippy Nitrile coating is best for gripping pole spears, rocks, fillet knives, or any other application where extra grip is desired.
- The #1 WarmWater Spearfishing and Lobstering Gloves just got even better with new and improved chemical and heat resistant Nitrile Grip
- ANSI Cut Level 5, Puncture Level 3 Protection
- Manufactured from our special blend of HammerHead UHMWPE red fabric.
- Chemical and Heat Resistant Nitrile Grip Coating on the Fingers and Palms
- Seamless Knit Design for exceptional dexterity and durability